Tuesday 27 September 2011

No Outcome

         Why?! or What?!
Those are words I hear a lot.
       Nothing.
Is a word I say a lot.

I am the first to admit that I have bad habits, hiding being one. Don't hide!
I am following a blog that has given me good advice. Not inspiration, no. If they were reading this they'd get so big headed. But advice, yes. They said "life is not a hide and seek game so stop hiding" so anywho de doo she also said that U shudnt be a HYPOCRITE 
I hate it when people change fonts. (That was an intentional hypocritical movement so stop jabbing the screen and repeating I FOUND A MISTAKE. No you didn't.)
Yup - dee so I have decided to stop hiding. Now I don't say Nothing, look just look, ok?! (silent grr)

              Why?! or What?!
is a word  bla bla bla....
Now I say,
Something.

Improvement of the century, heh?

2 comments:

  1. Is the advice person me? I know you don't blog-but I'll put it out there anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was in a bad mood when I wrote that you did give me inspiration...... haf of inspiration

    ReplyDelete